Notable Business Transactions
- Represented clients in the restructure of business holdings and the acquisition and sale of businesses, divisions, and contract rights as well as passive business interests.
- Represented industry leader of consumer healthcare products in the acquisition of two separate domestic businesses in related product areas not previously part of client’s business focus.
- Represented client with the documentation of the restructure of commercial leases of its various premises in Florida, taking advantage of the market advantages currently available to large commercial tenants.
- Represented client with the sale of regional private medical practice to a public company, addressing the business sale issues and also employment issues for the principals of our client and the acquisition related licensing and contract matters.
- Represented client in connection with its license of one of the most successful trademarks in the sports and entertainment industry.
- Represented clients affected by recent changes in the traditional financing markets in matters involving alternative private and non-traditional financing sources of both debt and capital investments.
- Represented manufacturing companies, entertainment industry companies, professional sports interests, home health agencies, professional practice firms, consumer products companies, and entities in other industries in acquisitions involving the purchase or sale of the client’s business.
- Represent travel industry leader in the acquisition of businesses within its scope of business and in related industries.
- Represented a business service entity in the sale of its assets to a national service company.
Directors And Officers